Re: [midatlanticretro] HP 1000 boards

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
      Mike Loewen wrote:
      On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

      Vcf exhibit?

          Possibly.  We don't see too much HP 1000 equipment on this side.

      Speaking of VCF this year I will be working with the MARCH board to re-emphasize the exhibit portion of the Festival.  We want to recognize the hard work that goes into these projects, and my goals are to:
      1) more exhibits that demonstrate successful preservation efforts
      2) look for ways to encourage more first time exhibitors
      3) objective criteria for judging

      The judging categories will be tweaked to match these goals, stand by for more details.

      MARCH's board will be the judges, so the board member exhibits will not be judged.

      More on this soon.