HP 1000 boards

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
      I received a nice lot of boards today to go in my HP 2109E, including
      two 16K-word memory modules and a high speed serial interface. Memory
      boards are particulary hard to find for these units. Next I need to find
      a terminal interface (BACI, 12966A) and get my 2647A terminal up and
      running.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 12, 2010
        Vcf exhibit?
        Bill Degnan

        > I received a nice lot of boards today to go in my HP 2109E, including
        > two 16K-word memory modules and a high speed serial interface. Memory
        > boards are particulary hard to find for these units. Next I need to find

        > a terminal interface (BACI, 12966A) and get my 2647A terminal up and
        > running.
        >

        > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      • Mike Loewen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
          On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

          > Vcf exhibit?

          Possibly. We don't see too much HP 1000 equipment on this side.

          Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 13, 2010
            Mike Loewen wrote:
            On Fri, 12 Nov 2010, Bill Degnan wrote:

            Vcf exhibit?

                Possibly.  We don't see too much HP 1000 equipment on this side.

            Speaking of VCF this year I will be working with the MARCH board to re-emphasize the exhibit portion of the Festival.  We want to recognize the hard work that goes into these projects, and my goals are to:
            1) more exhibits that demonstrate successful preservation efforts
            2) look for ways to encourage more first time exhibitors
            3) objective criteria for judging

            The judging categories will be tweaked to match these goals, stand by for more details.

            MARCH's board will be the judges, so the board member exhibits will not be judged.

            More on this soon.