Re: [midatlanticretro] Yahoo groups strangeness

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2010

      Evan,
      Any chance this was a result of flipping formats (albeit temporarily) last night?

      No.

      All: What Justin is referring to (and which he should've sent privately or on the officers list!) is that we DID make a change last night but ONLY to the officers list.  That is a separate private list.  Wholly unrelated.