Re: [midatlanticretro] a question

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
      understood. But Im wondering would it be a bad idea to
      send flyers around to universities or whatnot. You
      never know what some reclusive professor has in his
      closet.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <ploopster@...> wrote:
      > Chris M wrote:
      > > whats being done to attract other exhibitors? I
      think
      > > some advertising needs to be done. Participation
      is
      > > not limited to those from the MARCH district, is
      it?

      > There are quite a few non-MARCH people who watch the
      classiccmp list and
      > vintage.org.
      >
      > Peace... Sridhar

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
        Good idea.

        <ploopster@...> wrote:

        Chris M wrote:
        > > whats being done to attract other exhibitors?
        think
        > > some advertising needs to be done.
        Participation
        is
        > > not limited to those from the MARCH district,
        is
        it?

        > There are quite a few non-MARCH people who watch
        the
        classiccmp list and
        > vintage.org.
        >
        > Peace...
        Sridhar

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com

      • Evan
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 4, 2005
          Egads, another self-reply.

          I forgot to mention that we'll have a table (but not a full exhibit like last year) at the Trenton show.

          That is obviously a hugely important audience for us.