MARCH December 11 Holiday Party Food

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2010
      I found out that I cannot arrive until the earliest 7pm.

      I have bought the following:
      40 hamburger patties
      a box cheese slices
      A jar of pickels
      A bottle of ketchup
      (will buy) hamburger buns
      my charcoal grill (might be able to use Steve's)

      Who wants to bring:
      paper/plastic plates
      napkins
      forks/knives/spoons
      drinks
      chips/doritos

      What else do we need ?

    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
        "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> writes:

        >I found out that I cannot arrive until the earliest 7pm.
        >
        >I have bought the following:
        >40 hamburger patties
        >a box cheese slices
        >A jar of pickels
        >A bottle of ketchup
        >(will buy) hamburger buns
        >my charcoal grill (might be able to use Steve's)
        >
        >Who wants to bring:=20
        >paper/plastic plates=20
        >napkins
        >forks/knives/spoons
        >drinks
        >chips/doritos

        I see this is a health food party! :)

        >What else do we need ?

        Sadly, I have another party in Philly the 11th with the organizers and
        staff (my wife and I are on staff and its official photographers) of a
        music festival, or I'd come and bring plenty of my specialty hot wings
        and _good_ beer.