Re: [midatlanticretro] Outreach, rescues, etc.

    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2010
      Bill,

      We should transfer the midatlanticretro.org/com domains to you. Let me know when you are ready and I'll unlock the domains and send you the transfer "key".

      Jim

      On 10/26/2010 1:07 PM, Bill Degnan wrote:

      Thanks for the update. All good stuff.

      Allow me to add that I will be renewing the marchclub.org domain this week,
      and the hosting, etc.

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2010
        ready, thanks