it all adds up

  • mejeep_ferret
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
      Not so long ago, programmable calculators and small computers used modified adding machine printers. I still have lotsa rolls of adding machine paper, should anyone need it. Mostly plain paper, some thermal paper too

      -- jeff3 jonas
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
        >>> I still have lotsa rolls of adding machine paper, should anyone need it.

        We could use some paper that fits an Epson HX-20, but I vaguely the roll being a weird size.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2010
          >>> I still have lotsa rolls of adding machine paper, should anyone need it.

          >> We could use some paper that fits an Epson HX-20, but I vaguely the roll being a weird size.

          Oops ... I vaguely "remember"