Happy bday ...

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2010
      Jeff Brace!

      Jeff's been a huge help at the museum this year. Today he turns 3(8?)
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2010
        yep, 38 ! thanks for the happy birthday wishes :)

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: evan@...
        Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 05:59:07 +0000
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Happy bday ...

        Jeff Brace!

        Jeff's been a huge help at the museum this year. Today he turns 3(8?)

      • David Larsen
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2010
          Hi Jeff : Don't know you but happy birthday and want to say look forward to all the BD you can get - the alternative is not so good.  I will be 72 in a week and look forward to each one and still doing very well.  Dave

          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          From: evan@...
          Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 05:59:07 +0000

          --