Re: No one found this funny? Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 on Craigslist

  • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
      "Bill Degnan" <billdeg@...> writes:

      >So you missed that this is a Tandy Coco. That's why it's so funny. Wrong
      >computer.

      ...but it's still not funny.

      If it would have be a photo of a toaster or a waffle iron, that would have
      been funny. :)
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2010
        Yeah I found it funny ! But I had already seen the ad two weeks ago and asked the guy for a better picture. Where I confirmed it was a Radio Shack  64k Color Computer. I guess the guy saw 64k and thought Commodore 64. Some people have no clue what they are selling. Must be selling it for some other guy or just plain clueless that the label doesn't say Commodore anywhere !