Re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 on Craigslist

  • Jason T
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer

      My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
      we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
      any all-in-one computer ;)
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:43:13 -0500
        Jason T <silent700@...> wrote:

        > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        > > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer
        >
        > My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
        > we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
        > any all-in-one computer ;)

        It's possible...one of my roommates in college assumed a Pentium 4 "ElitePC" all-in-one was some sort of painted/modded C=64 when I brought it in.