re: [midatlanticretro] Commodore 64 on Craigslist

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer

      Bill Degnan

        > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer

        My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
        we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
        any all-in-one computer ;)
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
          On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:43:13 -0500
          Jason T <silent700@...> wrote:

          > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          > > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer
          >
          > My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
          > we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
          > any all-in-one computer ;)

          It's possible...one of my roommates in college assumed a Pentium 4 "ElitePC" all-in-one was some sort of painted/modded C=64 when I brought it in.