Commodore 64 on Craigslist

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer

        Bill Degnan

          > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer

          My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
          we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
          any all-in-one computer ;)
        • Systems Glitch
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
            On Tue, 2 Nov 2010 15:43:13 -0500
            Jason T <silent700@...> wrote:

            > On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            > > Ah yes the Tandy Commodoro-64 Color Computer
            >
            > My parents still call any video game console "an Atari." So maybe
            > we're witnessing the genercization of the "Commdore 64" name to mean
            > any all-in-one computer ;)

            It's possible...one of my roommates in college assumed a Pentium 4 "ElitePC" all-in-one was some sort of painted/modded C=64 when I brought it in.