RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Holiday party

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 29, 2010
      Bill Degnan

      -------- Original Message --------

      problems. This cartridge won't work with problems where the video needs to
      work. I wish I could find that L.E.D. Diagnose 64, which doesn't require
      the video to work.

      > I also have some extra PLA chips that can be used. Not sure if I should
      try order some other common chips that go bad. Perhaps diagnose first then
      replace chips later ?

      > Jeff B

      \Bring common stuff like 7805 voltage regulators. If you look the board
      over you can see what caps you might need. I will bring some of that
      stuff, plus we have parts units on site.
      bd
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 30, 2010
        On 10/29/2010 1:12 PM, ysgdhio wrote:
        > --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Evan Koblentz<evan@...> wrote:
        >>> This year's MARCH holiday party, a.k.a. "Vintage Computer Festivus", will happen December 11 at Infoage.
        >> Also: last year people seemed to enjoy having swap tables --
        >> which doubles as an easy way to make your ten bucks back!
        > I'm cash poor, so anyone looking for anything in particular?
        >
        > I might be convinced to sell a complete Sony SMC-70 setup.
        > I've also got a Sun Ultra-1 workstation *with* 20" monitor for sale.
        >
        > More importantly, who's coming to the holiday party?
        > Sound off!
        I plan on attending this soiree!

        Cheers,

        Bryan
      • mattmik
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 30, 2010
          I may or may not be able to attend. I might be in the city on December 11th. :/