Dynabyte Disks

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 28, 2010
      Thanks for the Dynabyte disks, I can now resume restoration of MARCH's
      Dynabyte S-100 system. It's a late S-100 era CP/M system with a twin 8"
      drive enclosure.

      I must apologize, I cannot find who sent me the disks! To whom do I
      send my thanks? Maybe you can tell us all the history of this machine,
      I know nothing about how MARCH got it.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/dynabyte/

      Thanks

      Bill