Update on our layout for TCF

  • evan947
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
      So far six people are confirmed, which is less than we hoped for, but
      the show goes on! And most people are telling me one 2x6-ft table
      isn't enough. That works out fine: if the number of exhibitors stays
      at, say, six to eight, then we can double up and therefore each have
      two tables. Just spread out your gear. :) I will bring identical
      tablecloths so there is some kind of consistency.

      Where's everyone staying Saturday night? I made a reservation at the
      Red Roof Inn. With my AAA membership it was $71 + tax.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
        I need to work on simple math ... say, counting ... so far SEVEN people are confirmed, not six.

        Still aiming for a solid ten!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
          I seem to recall some mention of using plastic frames for our displays.
          Did we come to a decision on that?

          Thanks,
          Andy
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
            Well, we determined that the clear plastic display holders (like these: http://www.plasticfab.com/L-shaped.htm ) are the best kind, and you can buy them at any decent office supply shop for a few dollars.

            But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2005
              Evan wrote:
              > But there is certainly no reason that we all have to do the same thing.

              Not even "consistency"?

              That said, is there a standard layout for whatever goes on these signs,
              or should I just go with "P-Touch labels on an index card".