NJ Sci Fest -- update on the scene

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
      I'm here. If anyone comes to help (hint, hint), we're in the upstairs gym @ Clifton (NJ) High School.

      Brought the IMSAI and Simon. Brought everything I need for C64 guitar hero .... except I forgot the C64!!!!!

      Will get one tonight @ Infoage, unless someone can bring one today. Or, for that matter, any working common micro that we can display BASIC on, etc.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
        Someone here has an alligator. A live one. This is gonna be fun ....
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
          <Evan hears the scream of Jeff Brace from 100 miles away - ARRRGHHH>

        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010
            "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

            >Someone here has an alligator. A live one. This is gonna be fun ....

            I do hope it's small and caged. In the aftermath of the Connecticut woman
            mauled by the chimpanzee, I'd think anyone a fool to take on the liability
            of having such a creature in close proximity of the public.
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 23, 2010

              >> I do hope it's small and caged

              Yup