Fwd: Almost free: various DEC, Wyse items, for pickup Rockville, MD, USA

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Fyi.

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject:Almost free: various DEC, Wyse items, for pickup Rockville, MD, USA
      Date:Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:22:44 -0500
      From:js@... <js@...>
      To:cctalk@...

      Last call for items located in Rockville, MD, 20850.

      Already taken: CCS S-100 chassis; HP 712; Fluke 8520.

      Almost free: $2 (two) dollars per item, local pickup only at
      this time, no photos.    Offer expires 11/7/10.

      1. Digital BA23 floor pedestal enclosure, complete with front +
      rear covers.  Very decent shape.  No yellowing (painted).

      2.  Digital LA100 Letterprinter w/ ribbons.   Tested working.
      Has age yellowing (barely perceptible) but no heavy yellowing
      (eg. from UV light).

      3.  Digital LA75 Plus Companion Printer (LA75S-A2) w/ parallel +
      MMJ.   Professionally refurbished and assumed working (but
      untested).   Clean and nice cosmetic shape.  No yellowing.

      4.  Wyse 60 RS232C terminal with keyboard and spare analog
      board.  Terminal unit is in excellent shape all around, as is
      spare analog board.  Keyboard was taken apart and thoroughly
      cleaned -- it works but 3 of the keycaps broke when it slid off
      my desk.  No yellowing on any of the components.

      My handle on ebay is MdntTrain if anyone wishes to verify my
      reputation. Email me if interested in any or all.     I will
      select who the items go to.

      Thank you,
       John Singleton
       js@...