Re: [midatlanticretro] Trying to organize a Get Lamp screening in NJ

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2010
      On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      We're big fans of Jason, so we are glad to help.  We can't rent a
      theater, but we can definitely offer our museum (InfoAge Science Center,
      located in Wall, N.J.) as a venue for showing the film!  Granted it
      would just be a large room with a projection screen and a simple
      surround sound -- nothing as fancy as a real theater.

      hmm, sounds like a good reason to write up a Grant proposal, or a Kickstarter  project
      100 seat Theater, stage, surround sound - a place to watch old WWII news reels, Jason's docu's, Geek film night, etc.
      You think we could get IMAX installed ? :D

      =Dan