RE: [midatlanticretro] What will you exhibit at VCF East 3.0 ?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 4, 2005

      I intend to exhibit the "Tandy Timeline" with most pre PC clone computers
      represented, if not actually working yet.

      Color Computer ?
      Color Computer 2 ?
      Color Computer 3 ?
      Micro Color Computer (MC-10) ?
      Model II *
      Model III *
      Model 4 *
      Model 4P *
      Model 12 *
      Model 16 -
      Model 16HD *
      Model 100 *
      Model 102 *
      Model 200 *
      Model 1000HX * (all in one clone with DOS in ROM)
      Model 1000SX * (to show where it started going wrong)
      Model 2000 -
      Model 6000 (and DT-1 terminal) *

      * -> known working models
      ? -> untested as of today
      - -> known to not function
      Notable omissions:
      TRS-80 (the original)
      Model 600

      Man, I'm gonna need a few tables. My intent is to line them up on the tables
      in date order, if I can reserve enough tables. I'll have to measure soon and
      figure out how many linear feet and how many TV sets to bring.
      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 9, 2005
        I agree that I hardly ever agree with anyone's opinion on this subject.

        Sorry I can't make it this weekend.

        Bill D.