Infoage / MARCH workday #2

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
      Time to work again. I'm looking at next Sunday, Dec. 11, starting at 9:00
      AM. (Personally, I have to leave by 3:00 PM for a late afternoon / evening
      committment.)

      Now that most of the collection is organized, we can start documenting
      everything. Who can attend?

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005

        --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

        http://www.snarc.net

        > Computer Collector Newsletter:
        > >> http://news.computercollector.com
        >
        > Mid-Atlantic Retro Computing Hobbyists & Museum:
        > >> http://www.marchclub.org

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • David Gesswein
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
          I won't be able to make it this time.

          > Time to work again. I'm looking at next Sunday, Dec. 11, starting at 9:00
          > AM. (Personally, I have to leave by 3:00 PM for a late afternoon / evening
          > committment.)
        • Sridhar Ayengar
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
            David Gesswein wrote:
            > I won't be able to make it this time.
            >

            >>Time to work again. I'm looking at next Sunday, Dec. 11, starting at 9:00
            >>AM. (Personally, I have to leave by 3:00 PM for a late afternoon / evening
            >>committment.)

            Indeed, I would have an easier time on Saturday than Sunday.

            Peace... Sridhar
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
              Okay, if others agree, then we'll try for Saturday.

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
                No problem.  We appreciate that you participate at all, since you live so far away.