Osbourne Executive, is MARCH interested?

  • telmnstr@757.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2010
      I have an Osbourne Executive luggable computer. I'd rate it in great
      condition.

      In addition to the machine, I have full documentation. When I say full, I
      mean down to a printed source code listing of the firmware, schematics,
      etc.

      I could get a complete inventory if interested. I haven't gotten it to
      boot. I've tried writing floppies, but haven't had much luck, but not sure
      if I'm doing it properly.

      Yours for the price of shipping, willing to work to find the cheapest
      shipping (FedEx Ground?)

      Also have parts from TRS-80 model 16. The XENIX one.
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2010
        Which model 16 (the compact original model or the bigger 16B)? Which parts? I'm always looking for spares.

        Kelly

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 17, 2010
          > Which model 16 (the compact original model or the bigger 16B)? Which
          > parts? I'm always looking for spares.
          > Kelly

          I was told something was wrong with it, the guy took it apart. I'm not
          sure which one it is. It's missing the hard drive and floppy drive. It has
          cards in it, it has the picture tube/power supply, and I have a keyboard.
          I have some disks for it as well. Had a line on two Tandy 6000HDs from him
          as well but it never came thru.

          Just trying to clear out my storage unit a little and thin the heard out.
          Never know what is coming next.
        • telmnstr@757.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2010
            > Which model 16 (the compact original model or the bigger 16B)? Which
            > parts? I'm always looking for spares.
            > Kelly

            Also, I have a bunch of the leatherish binder things that go with it.
            I'll take pics when I go to storage.

            No interest in the Osbourne Executive stuff? Full docs, need to be scanned
            if they aren't on the internets already. I'm not sure if they shipped with
            that much technical stuff, I'd guess not.