MARCH meets Lisa

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
      Today we rescued two Apple Lisas. Bob S. acquired them from a friend of his, and Jeff F. delivered them to Infoage -- big thanks to both of you.

      No keyboard; Sellam says he'll provide that for us.

      More details later. (Bob, feel free to elaborate on whatever you know about the past use of these, etc.)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        > Today we rescued two Apple Lisas. Bob S. acquired them from a friend of his, and Jeff F. delivered them to Infoage -- big thanks to both of you.
        >
        > No keyboard; Sellam says he'll provide that for us.
        >
        > More details later. (Bob, feel free to elaborate on whatever you know about the past use of these, etc.)

        Update: they're both the Lisa 2 (model A6S0200). Not * as * exciting as
        originals, but still awesome, because we had no Lisas at all before this.