Introduction (+ nice item Xerox Palo - GUI 1973 + Mouse)

  • Rilker Cavalcante
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      First, I would like to express my happiness in be part of this group for a long time (I changed my username few months ago), and for all what I learned just reading the posts, seeing the humor of some, and the efforts in help to find answers, equipments, etc...

      For sure, the best place for specific high level subject on the web.

      I lived in FL for 5 years, and since 2008, back in Brazil. Right now, I am working in an business plan to create the 1st (real) Brazilian technology museum in São Paulo and Fortaleza city. Good home for my nice collection (80% collected during my time in USA). Meaning... I will count on the expertise and experience of everybody from MARCH group!

      Cheers,

      Rilker-

      EBay Item: Xerox Palo

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Xerox-Alto-Vintage-Computer-Ultra-Rare-system-complete_W0QQitemZ320602942545QQcategoryZ4193QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26its%3DC%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4944756747746538267