Classic Computer Gallery Launch this Weds

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2010
      Hey all,

      As most of you know I have launched a new computer repair shop in
      Wilmington. As "decor" the entire first floor will be decked out as a
      vintage computer gallery, with some items for sale as I get them. We're
      making custom shelves, etc. I am going more for the tech art gallery
      angle. I also want to set up a space for 8-bit music performances (to do)

      If you're in the area stop down, we will be done 10/20 and the place will
      be open M-F 9-5:30. Not sure about the Saturday hours but for the past few
      weeks we've been trying 10-3.

      I will send pictures once it's all set up.

      103 W. 7th St
      Wilmington, DE 19801

      Bill Degnan

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
        Bill,

        Will you be around this coming Sat (10/23)? I would like to see
        your *new* vintage computer gallery.

        Cheers,

        Bryan

        On 10/14/2010 11:32 AM, Bill Degnan wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > As most of you know I have launched a new computer repair shop in
        > Wilmington. As "decor" the entire first floor will be decked out as a
        > vintage computer gallery, with some items for sale as I get them. We're
        > making custom shelves, etc. I am going more for the tech art gallery
        > angle. I also want to set up a space for 8-bit music performances (to do)
        >
        > If you're in the area stop down, we will be done 10/20 and the place will
        > be open M-F 9-5:30. Not sure about the Saturday hours but for the past few
        > weeks we've been trying 10-3.
        >
        > I will send pictures once it's all set up.
        >
        > 103 W. 7th St
        > Wilmington, DE 19801
        >
        > Bill Degnan

      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2010
          Arrgh! Sorry all.. This was meant to be sent privately...

          Cheers,

          Bryan