Re: [midatlanticretro] Cant post to classiccmp

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 13 11:12 AM
      Chris,

      Trying to get that unraveled might be more headache than it's worth. But has anyone with a Yahoo acct posted on their recently ?

      I suggest to logon to your Classicmp acct and setup another email addr.  I did that when I switched to Gmail - without a hitch - but that was only because I discontinued comcast. It wouldn't hurt

      =Dan