Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Panasonic Toughbook CF-45 monitor

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2005
      but it only remains for the teacher or friend or
      whoever to get a parts machine (if hes that devoted to
      the blooming thing) and put in the new screen. Its not
      that hard. I have broken down Thinkpads of similar
      vintage to their basic molecular structure,
      reassembled them, and was frequently amazed when they
      still worked. Besides the keyboards, the screen is
      probably the easiest thing to replace.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <starbase89@...> wrote:
      > Chris M wrote:
      >
      > >thats correct John, about 50 clams. And why this
      > >teacher person has created so much stress over it
      is
      > >beyond me.
      > >

      > Because it is borrowed from a close friend. It isn't
      his

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com