Re: [midatlanticretro] I'm a Amiga

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010
      Same error here. If you're looking for a decent hosting company, I use 1&1. $9.99/month for 3 domains, 250 GB webspace, and more e-mail accounts than I'll ever use. There's something like 500 MySQL databases included, but I don't use any of the dynamic content features as of yet, so I can't speak for that.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan

      On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:03:19 -0400
      "Barry L. Kline" <blkline@...> wrote:

      > On 10/12/2010 09:51 AM, B Degnan wrote:
      >
      > > I am experiencing some connection/timeout problems with your hosting
      >
      > I'm getting "Error establishing a database connection."
      >
      > Barry

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010
        I had no error. Got in just fine.

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: systems.glitch@...
        Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:08:11 -0400
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] I'm a Amiga

        "Barry L. Kline" <blkline@...> wrote:

        > On 10/12/2010 09:51 AM, B Degnan wrote:
        >
        > > I am experiencing some connection/timeout problems with your hosting
        >
        > I'm getting "Error establishing a database connection."
        >
        > Barry

      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010
          Thanks but I am not going to change right now.. I pre-paid a year and also they do Word-press hosting. I don't have to manage the system. They automatically upgrade to the newest release and they do most of the maintenance. I just handle content.

        • bryan.pope@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 12, 2010
            There is DegnanCo --->  http://www.degnanco.net/

            Cheers,

            Bryan

            "Barry L. Kline" <blkline@...> wrote:

            > On 10/12/2010 09:51 AM, B Degnan wrote:
            >
            > > I am experiencing some connection/timeout problems with your hosting
            >
            > I'm getting "Error establishing a database connection."
            >
            > Barry

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: