Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Anyone have access to a tow truck?

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2010
      I am in Jackson as well. It is on wheels and is steerable, though the
      tires may need some air. It is a 1989 Mercedes 420SEL. The car is
      located on Maxim Southard Road in Howell. If you could help, my
      appreciation would be immeasurable. :)

      Joe
      > Is it on wheels and can you steer it?
      >
      > I have a tow strap. I used it (actually 2 of them) to tow my son home
      > from Penn State when he blew the engine on his vehicle driving it after
      > getting a hole in the oil pan.
      >
      > I'm in Jackson, next door to Howell, so I know how far it is to get to
      > InfoAge from Howell.

    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2010
        Sorry, that reply was not meant to go to the list!

        Joe