RE: [midatlanticretro] Monrobot lecture @ VCF

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2010
      Evan Koblentz

      > Do any MARCHins have Monrobot experience?

      There was a guy in Virginia who had two. I was trying to
      acquire one but nothing ever came of it. I don't know
      what finally happened to them. Look in the cctalk archives
      for the discussion at the time. One interesting thing is
      that there was a contemporary article in _The_New_Yorker_
      magazine about the machine and the company. Maybe the only
      article about a computer/computer company that they ever did.
      It was available online a few years ago... I don't know if it
      still is.