Re: [midatlanticretro] foam

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Jeff,

      I use some of the new pink variety, which comes with the new circuit cards. The foam is only about 3mm thick so it takes some effort to poke the chips into this. But I make good use of this, otherwise it would just get thrown out-same with the anti-static bags. The sheets are about 5"x6", I could send you a few. Just send your address.

      =Dan

      On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:37 PM, mejeep_ferret <mejeep@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have any antistatic foam to spare?
      I'm running low on the ubiquitous black foam for storing chips.
      The old stuff crumbled to dust :-(