Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire Express Bus coming thru

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

      Bill Degnan

      -------- Original Message --------

      <mloewen@...>wrote:

      > >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
      > >>

      > > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)
      >
      > I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on
      Yahoo's
      > network since then.
      >

      > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
        On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
        Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

        nice try Bill. ~haah
        But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
          Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

          >nice try Bill. ~haah
          >But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the
          >email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)

          It's easier to feign the RFC821 headers and body and then copy that to
          port 25 of a SMTP server.