Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire Express Bus coming thru

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

      > On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...>wrote:
      >
      >> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:
      >>
      >>> Mike !!
      >>>
      >>> Coming thru State College now.
      >>> Get on !!
      >>
      >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
      >>

      > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)

      I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on Yahoo's
      network since then.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • Bill Degnan
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
        Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

        Bill Degnan

        <mloewen@...>wrote:

        > >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
        > >>

        > > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)
        >
        > I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on
        Yahoo's
        > network since then.
        >

        > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
          On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

          nice try Bill. ~haah
          But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)
        • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
            Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

            >nice try Bill. ~haah
            >But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the
            >email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)

            It's easier to feign the RFC821 headers and body and then copy that to
            port 25 of a SMTP server.