Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire Express Bus coming thru

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
      On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
      On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:

      > Mike  !!
      >
      > Coming thru State College now.
      > Get on !!

         Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!

      geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)

    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
        On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

        > On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...>wrote:
        >
        >> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:
        >>
        >>> Mike !!
        >>>
        >>> Coming thru State College now.
        >>> Get on !!
        >>
        >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
        >>

        > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)

        I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on Yahoo's
        network since then.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Bill Degnan
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
          Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

          Bill Degnan

          <mloewen@...>wrote:

          > >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
          > >>

          > > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)
          >
          > I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on
          Yahoo's
          > network since then.
          >

          > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
            On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

            nice try Bill. ~haah
            But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
              Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

              >nice try Bill. ~haah
              >But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the
              >email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)

              It's easier to feign the RFC821 headers and body and then copy that to
              port 25 of a SMTP server.