Fwd: anyone coming up through MD towards (or to, or beyond) MA sometime this year ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
      From cctalk -- reply to rescue@...

      ---------------------------

      Have a BA23 pedestal enclosure I'd like to get from Rockville MD area.... and the local UPS store down there wan'ts $60ish for packing
      materials/packing charge (the $30+ to ship).

      So, thought I'd see if anyone was making a run through that area up this way per chance. Probably not, but thought I'd check anyway.

      Let me know if you are.

      Thanks,

      -- Curt
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        > From cctalk -- reply to rescue@...

        >Have a BA23 pedestal enclosure I'd like to get from Rockville MD
        >area.... and the local UPS store down there wan'ts $60ish for packing
        >materials/packing charge (the $30+ to ship).
        >
        >So, thought I'd see if anyone was making a run through that area up this
        >way per chance. Probably not, but thought I'd check anyway.
        >
        >Let me know if you are.

        If it can get to me or to InfoAge, I'm planning on another rescue of
        some DEC kit in MA and NH soon. I' pick it up at InfoAge (unless it
        was dropped off at my place) and take it to this person.