Re: [midatlanticretro] Request for SE/30 or motherboard

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
      I have two. One that is slightly damaged (a capacitor or something fell off) and another that is untested, but should be working. I would be willing to part with one of them in exchange for getting the other one in working condition. I will reply to you off list as well so that we can talk further.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2010
        Well if you don't know how to repair, then hopefully we can get someone to help us at the next gathering. I would try the new board, but I don't have that special tool needed to open the case. Otherwise you might look on ebay/craigslist if you can't wait.