Re: MARCH's Altair...was..Re: [midatlanticretro] Upcoming MARCHevents

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
      >>> I'd be happy to work on it

      Thanks; Bill Deg. already volunteered. I want to visit his new shop anyhow.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
        On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > Thanks; Bill Deg. already volunteered. I want to visit his new shop anyhow.

        Teach Evan how to solder, while he's there. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
          >>> Teach Evan how to solder, while he's there. :-)

          What makes you think I can't?
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010

            > What makes you think I can't?

            You would have replaced the LED yourself?

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
              Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> writes:

              >> What makes you think I can't?
              >
              > You would have replaced the LED yourself?

              ROTFLMFAO!
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
                >>> You would have replaced the LED yourself?

                Didn't notice that it is out.

                But I can solder just fine.
              • Dan Roganti
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010

                  On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                  >>> You would have replaced the LED yourself?

                  Didn't notice that it is out.

                  But I can solder just fine.

                  solder ?!

                  I'll wait till he can find the reset switch first ~haaah

                  =Dan