Re: [midatlanticretro] Any Cray experts?

  • telmnstr@757.org
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2010
      > Dan Roganti wrote:
      >> I heard Dave McGuire has a Cray too, he's on cctalk alot.
      > Actually, he has at least three.
      > Peace... Sridhar

      Yea I know him. I paid him for one before I bought mine, and he never
      delivered, and it took a long time to see the money again. I'm not sure if
      I got paid back in full or not.

      Made progess today and last night. The IOS units are happy and on the
      network and network booted, but it's still at a BOOT prompt. Don't seem to
      want to execute the jconfig.

      The system logs of cray-cyber.org have been pretty indespensible.

      Things are working much better under Solaris 2.6. I didn't catch it before
      that 2.6 is what the stuff was ment to run on.