RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: IBM 5150 PC Keyboard

  • Bill Loguidice
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010

      I second that. I have two different 5150’s from two different sources and both seem to have the same issue, which I’ll have to troubleshoot at some point.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
      Armchair Arcade, Inc.
      http://www.armchairarcade.com
      Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books
      Film: http://www.armchairarcade.com/film
      LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billloguidice

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 29, 2010
        BTW - If you can bring it to me I can probably fix it for you. I am
        located in Wilmington, Delaware or Landenberg, PA whichever is closer.

        Bill Degnan

        > Thanks for the responses, everyone! I'll just take another quick look at
        all the keyboards I currently have to make sure I don't have one that would
        work.

        > My English teacher worked for a newspaper at the time that the 5150 was
        released, so I believe she purchased it for word processing. Unfortunately,
        she didn't save any floppy disks for it, so I am also currently without
        DOS.

        > I'll check the power supply color later, but I doubt it's anything too
        rare.

        > Thanks!
        > -Matt

      • mejeep_ferret
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "MattMik" <mikolaym@...> wrote:
          ... I don't have a keyboard for it.

          I have a new in box Chicony keyboard that's switchable for XT or AT.
          We can meet at InfoAge on Sunday, or meet up elsewhere.
          I'm in Elizabeth NJ
          -- jeffj/at/panix.com