Re: [midatlanticretro] PS/2 m25

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
      if no one else requests it John, and Ill defer to
      anyone on this one (have 2 mono M25s, one working),
      Ill take it.
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      <allain@...> wrote:
      > This news is of *Vital* importance.
      > Maybe not.
      >
      > Anyway, there was a base level IBM PS/2 model 25 at
      the
      > recycle center today. Let me know and I'll get it
      to save for you.
      > This is an 8086 color screen all-in-one vaguely like
      a Mac in
      > configuration.
      >
      > Merry Christmas.
      > John A.

      __________________________________
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Joe Giliberti
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
        <allain@...> wrote:

        This news is of *Vital* importance.
        Maybe not.

        Anyway, there was a base level IBM PS/2 model 25 at

        the

        recycle center today.  Let me know and I'll get it

        to save for you.

        This is an 8086 color screen all-in-one vaguely like

        a Mac in

        configuration.

        Merry Christmas.
        John A.

        I'll take it if it hasn't been already.

        Joe G
      • John Allain
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
          Joe and Chris,
          The PS/2 m25 has been secured. It looks to be in pretty good
          to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring it to infoAge
          this weekend. See you there!

          John A.
        • Evan
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
            Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

            Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
              If Joe wants it, he can have it. You can always stow
              it away somewhere.

              --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

              > Joe and Chris,
              > The PS/2 m25 has been secured. It looks to be in
              > pretty good
              > to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring
              > it to infoAge
              > this weekend. See you there!
              >
              > John A.

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Joe Giliberti
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
                Evan wrote:
                Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

                Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

                   The PS/2 m25 has been secured.  It looks to be in pretty good
                   to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring it to infoAge
                   this weekend.  See you there!

                John A.
                I will probably be available for either day. The only variable is the condition of the roads. Tonight's freezing rain and sleet won't help. I would, for that reason, advocate Sunday

                Joe G