Re: [midatlanticretro] PS/2 m25

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
      This news is of *Vital* importance.
      Maybe not.

      Anyway, there was a base level IBM PS/2 model 25 at the
      recycle center today. Let me know and I'll get it to save for you.
      This is an 8086 color screen all-in-one vaguely like a Mac in
      configuration.

      Merry Christmas.
      John A.
    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
        if no one else requests it John, and Ill defer to
        anyone on this one (have 2 mono M25s, one working),
        Ill take it.
        --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        <allain@...> wrote:
        > This news is of *Vital* importance.
        > Maybe not.
        >
        > Anyway, there was a base level IBM PS/2 model 25 at
        the
        > recycle center today. Let me know and I'll get it
        to save for you.
        > This is an 8086 color screen all-in-one vaguely like
        a Mac in
        > configuration.
        >
        > Merry Christmas.
        > John A.

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2005
          <allain@...> wrote:

          This news is of *Vital* importance.
          Maybe not.

          Anyway, there was a base level IBM PS/2 model 25 at

          the

          recycle center today.  Let me know and I'll get it

          to save for you.

          This is an 8086 color screen all-in-one vaguely like

          a Mac in

          configuration.

          Merry Christmas.
          John A.

          I'll take it if it hasn't been already.

          Joe G
        • John Allain
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
            Joe and Chris,
            The PS/2 m25 has been secured. It looks to be in pretty good
            to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring it to infoAge
            this weekend. See you there!

            John A.
          • Evan
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
              Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

              Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
                If Joe wants it, he can have it. You can always stow
                it away somewhere.

                --- John Allain <allain@...> wrote:

                > Joe and Chris,
                > The PS/2 m25 has been secured. It looks to be in
                > pretty good
                > to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring
                > it to infoAge
                > this weekend. See you there!
                >
                > John A.

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Joe Giliberti
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 2005
                  Evan wrote:
                  Whoa... I didn't realize that we decided on plans for this weekend.

                  Let's try the survey format again -- who's free Sat. or Sun.?

                     The PS/2 m25 has been secured.  It looks to be in pretty good
                     to excellent shape and I hope to be able to bring it to infoAge
                     this weekend.  See you there!

                  John A.
                  I will probably be available for either day. The only variable is the condition of the roads. Tonight's freezing rain and sleet won't help. I would, for that reason, advocate Sunday

                  Joe G