SGI Trivia Re: [midatlanticretro] Vintage

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28 11:48 AM
      Funny twist: did you all know that the Computer History Museum (the big one in Calif.) is located in a former SGI building?

      To add to that twist:
      I did my Origin 2000/Onyx 2 training in that building. I was there like 3 weeks learning how to repair Origin 2k/Onyx 2 machines.

      In fact we did a 8 node Onyx2 network and ran dog fight amongst 8 nodes in 1997.. I think it was 1997..