Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire Lessons Learned for next time

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2010
      I think the one of the other most important items is Logistics.
      There' no reason why you can't rent a UHaul van for only $20/day to haul everything. That's what a budget is for, to make planning a possible feat. Plus you get to carry more and avoid all the last minute shuffling. And you can have one more person to car pool with the driver. Hell, even more can car pool in the back if you pack it right.

      =Dan