Upcoming MARCH events

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
      Hi all --

      Our next event is a new one -- the NJ Science & Engineering Festival
      (which is a satellite event of the USA S&E Festival that weekend in DC.)

      I assume this will be Make-ish, and much smaller.

      It's scheduled for Oct. 23-24 at Clifton High School (north Jersey).
      Rather than having a separate booth, we'll have one or two tables inside
      an InfoAge booth.

      We can also start thinking about a club holiday party, a.k.a. the
      Vintage Computer Festivus. :) I have to check with Fred about the
      available spaces and dates.

      Are there any other events this fall/winter at which MARCH should exhibit?
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
        Evan,

        I am willing to do the Shedz64 demo again. But alas I can only do it Sunday. I can let you borrow of course for Saturday. Let me know.

        Jeff B.

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
          Yes, let's do that.

          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          From: evan@...
          Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:23:35 -0400

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
            i could do the networking demo like Dan, but would need to get another C64 Ethernet card. I was going to get another one anyway, because I would need it for testing future networking games/programs. What do you think ?

            And what else would you demo ? The same as the Maker Faire ? Pong ? Altaire ?

            To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

            From: evan@...
            Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:23:35 -0400

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2010
              This will be a scaled-down demo.  I think just the MOBIDIC poster, Altair, and C64/Guitar Hero are sufficient to illustrate the "make" aspect of computer history.

              Dan: do you trust me to borrow that Altair BASIC card?  :)

              To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 29, 2010
                On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 2:24 AM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                This will be a scaled-down demo.  I think just the MOBIDIC poster, Altair, and C64/Guitar Hero are sufficient to illustrate the "make" aspect of computer history.

                Dan: do you trust me to borrow that Altair BASIC card?  :)

                yes, but.....