FS: complete Amiga 2000HD system

  • ysgdhio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      I have the following system for sale:

      AMIGA 2000HD
      dual 3.5" floppy drives (880 KB)
      40 MB hard drive
      keyboard and mouse
      Workbench 1.3
      1084S monitor
      all cables, original diskettes, manuals and boxes

      Software: (includes original manuals and packaging)
      Platinum Works!
      Flight Simulator II
      ExpressCopy 1.0
      Superbase Personal 2
      Deluxe Paint III

      Note: everything is in excellent condition.
      In order to keep it that way, I won't ship this stuff.
      You'll need to come pick it up in New Jersey.

      Reply to me directly and make an offer.

      Thanks,
      Andy