STD (standard) bus pictures, 80188 processors

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      What could be better than sitting around the fire and looking at Standard
      (STD) Bus cards, manuals, and card cages?
      I originally thought that these were multi bus cards, but I was incorrect.
      If anyone needs one of these cards for a project or something, let me
      know. I promised one of the 80188 cards to Chris M already.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/stdbus/

      Bill D