motorola marco

  • Bill Degnan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
      Motorola Marco...historical?
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2010
        > Motorola Marco...historical?

        No doubt. It's a Newton underneath.
      • Christian Liendo
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
          Just because it runs the Newton OS does it make it historical?

          I see that it was wireless and allowed for e-mail, where there any other devices that could do that at the time?
        • Bob Schwier
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
            The whole past is historical. The question is whether or not
            the particular item is relevant to the focus of the rest of the
            exhibit. If the price is right, someone who knows the subject
            and did well in liberal arts in college can shoehorn it in with
            the right words.
            bs

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
              >>> someone who knows the subject and did well in liberal arts in college can shoehorn it in with
              the right words.

              Well, in that case you don't have to worry about anyone tricking their way into VCF East with an inappropriate exhibit. Good thing I was a liberal arts major.