Apple //c monitor stand?

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2005
      I'm looking for one of those monitor stands for an Apple //c -- the kind
      that wraps around to hold the small monitor on top of the CPU. (Couldn't
      find a photo right now.)

      Anybody have one?

    • john_apw
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2005
        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Evan" <evan947@y...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for one of those monitor stands for an Apple //c -- the
        kind
        > that wraps around to hold the small monitor on top of the CPU.
        (Couldn't
        > find a photo right now.)
        >
        > Anybody have one?

        I believe the MARCH museum at InfoAge has one in a white cardboard box
        in its storage area. With monitor attached...

        -JohnM.