Maker Faire Express Bus coming thru

  • ragooman@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2010
      Mike !!

      Coming thru State College now.
      Get on !!
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 24, 2010
        On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:

        > Mike !!
        >
        > Coming thru State College now.
        > Get on !!

        Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
          On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:
          On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:

          > Mike  !!
          >
          > Coming thru State College now.
          > Get on !!

             Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!

          geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)

        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
            On Sun, 3 Oct 2010, Dan Roganti wrote:

            > On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...>wrote:
            >
            >> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010, ragooman@... wrote:
            >>
            >>> Mike !!
            >>>
            >>> Coming thru State College now.
            >>> Get on !!
            >>
            >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
            >>

            > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)

            I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on Yahoo's
            network since then.

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • Bill Degnan
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2010
              Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

              Bill Degnan

              > > On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 8:24 PM, Mike Loewen
              <mloewen@...>wrote:

              > >> Can't - I have a gig tomorrow!
              > >>

              > > geez, talk about lag on the network - that was 8 days ago :)
              >
              > I've seen a bunch of those, lately. Looks like this one sat on
              Yahoo's
              > network since then.
              >

              > Mike Loewen mloewen@...

            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
                On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Bill Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
                Wishing everyone a happy Labor Day

                nice try Bill. ~haah
                But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)
              • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 5, 2010
                  Dan Roganti <ragooman@...> writes:

                  >nice try Bill. ~haah
                  >But you could've at least changed the clock your PC so that the date in the
                  >email header would resemble it being was sent that long ago :)

                  It's easier to feign the RFC821 headers and body and then copy that to
                  port 25 of a SMTP server.