Re: [midatlanticretro] Maker Faire NYC Checklist

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2010
      Steve G will be taking the train in both Saturday and Sunday to help
      me at the booth. Also, a guy from NJARC will be working Sunday. We're
      going to bring things like home built radio and TV sets, home brew test
      equipment (signal generator, oscilloscope), some hacked telephony stuff
      (though no blue box), and maybe the home made telescope.