RE: [midatlanticretro] Paging Bryan Pope

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
      what happened to his bat phone ? it seems many people are paging him. have you tried sending a bat signal ? or maybe he has gone into retirement and robin will be the new Batman ? He is a mysterious guy who keeps disappearing like the dark knight.

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: evan@...
      Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:42:12 +0000
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Paging Bryan Pope

      Bryan: I don't have your current phone #; need to ask you something. Call me, 6465469999.